A highly developed, stabilised receiver power supply with intelligent power management. This unit guarantees a stabilised, user-selectable power supply for the receiver, with the aim of further enhancing the reliability of the power supply. It is suitable for use with a wide range of receiver batteries, and therefore forms a simple means of providing a reliable power supply in a very wide range of models. If the battery voltage should collapse while the system is operating - even if only for a brief period - the unit stores the event and indicates it subsequently. The user is therefore warned of an inadequate or even failing receiver battery, and can implement suitable counter-measures in good time. If the PRX is switched on via the safety on/off switch, it remains switched on until it is explicitly switched off even if the switch is defective.
* For use with one or two receiver batteries.
* Simultaneous discharging when used with two batteries.
* For use with five-cell or six-cell NiMH batteries or two-cell LiPo or LiFe batteries, GRAUPNER/JR G3.5, G2 and BEC connectors.
* Four user-selectable output voltage levels for powering the receiver (5.3 V / 5.9 V / 7.4 V /).
* Dual receiver power supply for maximisedsecurity.
* Two LEDs indicate the operational state of Battery 1 and Battery 2 separately.
* Ultra-bright LEDs for good legibility even in poor light conditions.
* Integral high-quality safety On / Off switch.
* Heavy-duty construction for handling high currents.
* Low-profile switch and LEDs to avoid spoiling the model's appearance and characteristics.
* In-line arrangement of mounting lugs, LEDs and switch for simple installation using the drilling template supplied.
* Battery types: 2-cell Lipo:
* Input voltage: 4V to 9V (stable operation is not possible below 4V)
* Max. input voltage: 12V.
* Biascurrent: approx. 0.3µA (switched off).
* Max. continuous current: approx. 5 A (for 1 min. for LiPo 5.9V).
* Max. peak current: approx. 15A (for 1 sec. for LiPo 5.9V).
* Max. peak current: approx. 25A (for 100 msec. for LiPo 5.9V).
* The data refer to operation of the PRX without active cooling e.g. by overflowing air. With cooling, the values are even higher
Dimensions (LxWxH): 70 x 20 x 20 mm.
All-up weight, approx. 35 g.