The SA1283SG combines leading-edge technology with high 12-bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a coreless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability. The full aluminum case design allows for cooler and smoother operating temps. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, and steering servo on 1/8th scale trucks or buggies.
Ball Beared: Twin ball.
Connector type: JR
Gear Material: Steel Gears.
Height (mm): 37.4 mm.
Length (mm): 40.3 mm.
Width (mm): 20.2 mm.
Input Voltage (V): 4.8V - 6.0V.
Motor Type: Coreless Motor.
Servo Case: All Aluminium.
Servo Power - Torque Kg/cm: 35 Kg/cm.
Servo Speed 60°/sec: 0.10 - 0.15 Sec/60°
Servo Technology: Digital Low Voltage.
Servo Type / Size: Standard.
Speed 60°/Sec @ 4.8V: 0.16 Sec/60°.
Speed 60°/Sec @ 6.0V: 0.13 Sec/60°.
Spline size: 25T Spline.
Torque kg/cm @ 4.8V: 25.0 Kg/cm.
Torque kg/cm @ 6.0V: 30.0 Kg/cm.
Weight (g): 80 g.